About the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children
The International Centre of Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC) is leading a global movement to protect children from sexual exploitation and abduction.
What We Do
ICMEC works bring promise to children and families around the world by:
- Establishing global resources to find missing children and prevent child sexual exploitation;
- Promoting the creation of operational centers worldwide based on a public-private partnership model;
- Building an international network to disseminate images of and information about missing and exploited children;
- Providing training to law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, legal professionals, nongovernmental organizations, and government officials;
- Advocating and proposing changes in laws, treaties, and systems to protect children worldwide;
- Leading a global financial coalition to eradicate commercial child pornography from the Internet; and
- Conducting international expert conferences to build awareness, and to encourage and increase cooperation and collaboration between and among countries.
ICMEC Regional Offices
ICMEC Overview of Programs
ICMEC Board Members